Ondax is actively seeking bright, motivated and dynamic candidates to meet the demands of our rapidly growing business. We offer competitive compensation, benefits,and a great work environment, with opportunities for both professional challenge and advancement in a growing business. Ph.Ds, Masters or Bachelors with relevant experience and education in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry and Physics are highly encouraged to submit their resume to our Human Resources department.
Following are current open opportunities, based in our facility in Monrovia, CA, near Pasadena in the Los Angeles area.
Office Manager and Bookkeeper
Responsible for administration of general office activities and bookkeeping, including shipping/invoicing, receiving, payroll/benefits administration, purchasing and general administrative support to the CEO and company employees. Performs purchasing, bookkeeping and analysis functions as requested. Supports employee benefits enrollment and administration; coordinates office maintenance and company insurance; and provides overall administrative support for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily office functions of reception, shipping, receiving, and ordering/management of office and production supplies
- Responsible for detailed transaction postings/journal entries to the General Ledger and assistance with monthly bank reconciliation and financial reporting
- Develops and implements reports and analysis for CEO and CFO as requested
- Coordinates benefits and payroll administration for all employees
- Interfaces with insurance providers, maintenance staff, landlords and employees to keep the facilities clean, safe, and properly insured
- Handles filing and archiving of all personnel, contracts and confidential files
- Provides general administrative support for CEO and all functions
- Other project or management duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
High School, Associates or BS degree with 10 years experience in office management and administrative support. Requires a strong working knowledge of general office software (word processing, email and spreadsheets), and ability to learn/run MRP systems. General accounting/bookkeeping knowledge or background a must.
Ondax, Inc. is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial Volume Holographic Grating (VHG) filters, wavelength-stabilized laser sources, and THz-Raman®spectroscopy systems for security, industrial, defense, medical, instrumentation and scientific applications. VHGs are specialized optical filters that provide wavelength stabilization, spectral and temporal control for lasers and laser-based systems, and enhance the optical performance and resolution of spectroscopy systems. Our products enable our customers to make their lasers and optical systems, smaller, more portable, more efficient, less expensive and more environmentally stable and robust.
For more information on specific job opportunities, please send your resume as an attachment to: Human Resources